How can two simple words put together like that be so haunting to ones life? I mean, what if I went up to that person I liked, and wasn’t shy? What if I studied more for a test…would I have succeeded? And what if I didn’t drifted from those friends who were once my world? It makes you shudder how much different life could be.
Looking back at everything, it’s easy to pick out parts of life where
we would want to change. The truth is that not so long ago, I wanted
that happily ever after. To have that perfect life where everything was
just right. I think I was too occupied on having this perfect life, that
I forgot to just enjoy it. Instead, I kept questioning on how it could
of been better, or saying how life sucks, or just losing faith in
everything that I should of believed in.
So here’s a reminder. Stop asking yourself what if.
And when there are days when your whole life feels like hell, don’t do
the easy this by letting it bring you down but try to look for the good
things within that bad day. The truth is, the worst day that you’ll ever
will be when you wake up one day and reflect back on everything and
realize that you were too preoccupied with the bad, that you didn’t have
the time to enjoy those little good things in your life that you
had….that you just let it pass you all by. So be happy and enjoy life,
because never to late too.
No comments:
Post a Comment